YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
• At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
• If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
• Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 89 countries, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’. At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
You will be provided with opportunities for long-term career progression and exposure to a variety of assignments in a number of industry sectors including external audit, internal audit and financial reporting for both private and public entitles.
About the job:
• Play a key role in a team, assisting planning, execution and completion of audit engagements
• Mentor and coach junior audit staff
• Assist in technical research
• Prepare statutory financial reports
• Support the team through other ad hoc work
• About to commence or currently studying CA Program
• 2-4 years’ experience in an audit practice
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Demonstrated ability to complete assignments both in a team setting and on an individual basis, in line with time and budgetary requirements;
• Previous experience with Caseware software is preferred
• Previous audit experience with ASX listed entities is highly regarded but not essential
• Previous experience with Caseware IDEA is highly regarded but not essential.