Mazars Ltd. is a fast growing audit firm. To support our expansion into internal audit service, we are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. In this function you will be responsible for providing internal audit service to clients. You will be required to:
- Perform risk based internal audits service to clients. The scope of work may cover compliance audit, operation audit, IT audit and finance audit.
- Manage both economic and quality of service provided to clients.
- Report internal audit findings, risk, implication and valid recommendations to auditee and management.
- Follow-up on agreed action plans.
- Understand International Internal audit methodology and ethical standards.
- Perform audit file reviews on compliance with internal audit standard.
- Identify ways to develop future business opportunities and deliver added value.
- Develop team growth and promote continuous team improvement
- Thai Nationality.
- CPA or CIA qualification required.
- A positive and self-motivated attitude with a drive for quality.
- Proven internal audit or financial audit capability with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experiences in a quality audit firm
- Strong knowledge of IPPF (internal audit standard)
- High technical ability, excellent interpersonal qualities.
- Confident communication and presentation skills, able to discuss complex issues with senior management and staff.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Good in project management and team motivation.
This position if also open for candidates that would prefer to work on a part-time basis