Ha Noi Offices
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 23,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
We are currently looking for an IT Assistant for Hanoi office. The job descriptions and requirements are detailed below:
As an IT Assistant, you will be part of IT Team of Mazars Vietnam to manage all operations that involved the development and support of information system.
- Oversees all IT activities in the company in the daily basis;
- Support and troubleshoots for end users;
- Instructing new personnel in use of IT systems;
- Install and configure IT equipment, computer hardware operating systems and applications as required;
- Monitoring & manage backup system;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Manage the IT assets and planning to purchase within the budget;
- Support the roll-out of IT’s company projects;
- Assisting IT Manager in the security, efficiency and reliability of information technology, computer systems, and area telecommunications;
- Assisting IT Manager in updating and documentation IT policy, Network-IT equipment & Application Guidance;
- Seeking new IT technologies to growth up company business.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Information System / Information Technology;
- IT certificate e.g. MCSA, CCNA, LPI;
- High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive;
- Good problem solving, analytical and evaluative skills;
- Proficient oral and writing skills (Vietnamese & English);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in the Information Technology field;
- Strong experiences in Office 365/ Exchange online, Virtualization server (Vmware/Hyper-V), Active Directory, Network service (VPN, DNS, DHCP and Routing, Firewall & telephony);
- Experience in installing and configuring WAN/LAN devices, trouble-shooting network connectivity issues;
- Experiences in Cisco / Meraki / Unify devices configuration;
- Have knowledge on network switch, firewall, router, wireless network, VPN, video conference…etc
- Expertise in Windows server 2008/ 2012 / 2016 in backup, recovery/ disaster recovery and troubleshooting;
- Experiences with IT managed document solutions;
- Knowledge and experience in Audit & Accounting- Payroll Software/ ERP would be an advantage.
What’s On Offer
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent training program;
- Genuine work / life balance;
- Possibility of working on different business lines.
If you are interested in this job, please send your C.V. and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Le Thi Hong My).
Email subject: IT ASSISTANT Hanoi_ FULL NAME
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
10th Floor – Viet Dragon Tower – 141 Nguyen Du – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 – Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th floor, Mipec tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tell: +84 (24) 39 36 10 31 – Fax: +84 (24) 35 73 97 06
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION
Read more about Mazars Vietnam