IT Operation Analyst / Officer
We are looking for an experienced IT operation officer to join our MIS team. This is a challenging role working with senior management, our Group and suppliers to ensure the operating stability and efficiency of our firm IT infrastructure.
Reporting directly to the executive partner in charge of IT and the regional CIO, this role will be primarily responsible for the end-user support and relationship management between our firm and regional IT team.
- Manage IT fixed assets and accessories (maintenance, record keeping, disposal, etc.)
- Manage 1st level helpdesk support (for desktops, laptops, printers, etc.)
- Ensure proper closure of all reported IT incidents
- Supports the Problem Management process
- Contribute to the achievement of internal and external SLAs and Customer Satisfaction
- Follow up with Regional IT team with regards to escalated issues and response to end user
- Support the patching, upgrade or testing of IT systems according to the instruction from Regional IT team
- Work closely with local business teams to understand their current IT requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and act as a liaison between Regional CIO, Regional suppliers, and business teams
- Act as end-user advocate, making sure that each technical solution provided was the best and the most optimal for the end-user
- Promote IT security awareness and train employees on both software and hardware
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role
Technical must have:
- Understanding of the Windows desktop support technology areas, understanding across infrastructure components, basic technology of networking and Information Security.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications and other common desktop applications
- Definite an advantage if on business applications (e.g. NetSuite and OpenAir), digital technologies and online collaboration tools
- Technical skills/background in network/system is an added advantage: Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, O365 and Windows Server, DHCP, DNS, Antivirus, endpoints encryption
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced/demanding environment
- Manage well under pressure and tight deadlines in a demanding user environment where adaptability, flexibility and patience are required
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with end-users and internal stakeholders
- Strong customer service and communication skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Strong verbal and written English and Cantonese communication skills
- Experience working in professional services or CPA firm is an advantage
- Local and Global liaison
- Excellent communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply”.
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.