Mazars in Korea is looking for a professional who will provide a high-quality service to the Accounting & Outsourcing Service team’s clients. As a Junior accountant, this role will manage the full process of accounting related data activities.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You will take full responsibility for the oversight and maintenance of client accounting records and preparing management accounts for your own portfolio of clients, including:
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Cash management
- Inbound investment consulting for foreign investors/invested companies
- You will be reviewing and consulting clients regarding accounting and tax, to assure compliance with the Korean law.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Qualified Accoutant (US CPA, ACCA or other certified accountants)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related field.
- Experience at accounting firm preferred.
- Fluency in Korean and Business level in English is required.
Our “must haves” :
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- You are a fast-learner and willing to learn.
- You are eager to develop both existing and new skills for a successful career.
- You have the ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- You have a proactive attitude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems.
- You are self-motivated, responsible, passionate and reliable.
- You are willing to work in an international environment.
*This position will have a 3-months probation period. (Salary fully paid) During the probation period, your performance will be assessed and after a final interview, you will officially joining Mazars in Korea.
To submit your job application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and the position you are applying to in your email and CV file:
- AOS – Junior accountant_Name