Junior Corporate Paralegal
Most of working time will be dedicated to corporate commercial registration-and client back office support-related tasks under the supervision of Senior and Manager. You will be dealing with English speaking clients and Japanese government agencies in collaboration with judicial/administrative scriveners. A high-level English is required to deal with documents, accurately.
An international accounting firm having its corporate centre based in Paris with over 13,000 employees in offices located in all major cities around the world.
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: April 2017
Working Hours: 9:15 – 18:15
- Preparing annually required corporate compliance documents
- Setting up/Liquidating companies under the right procedures
- Preparing documents for corporate registration changes in collaboration with a judicial scrivener
- Collecting/drafting visa/work permit-related documents
- Collecting/drafting licensing businesses such as construction license
- Translating documents (English into Japanese, Japanese into English)
- Providing various back-office services to clients (e.g., invoicing)
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis
Supporting miscellaneous job-related admin works such as book-binding, arranging courier, visiting the legal bureau, preparing invoices of the team, etc
- Business level English skills, especially writing
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to scrupulously proofread documents and to maintain consistency in documentation
- Ability to organize documents, physically and electronically
- Flexibility/Resiliency to deal with urgent/unexpected tasks
- Passion to learn new things
There will be a possibility of moving within the firm into another department. In addition, because the team itself promotes the reduction of overtime work, you will have a great chance to have time for self-investment. Moreover, you will eventually have a chance to obtain the company financial support to study a judicial scrivener exam.