Experience: 5-7 years
About the profile: The job role of Manager (SEG & Sustainability) involves working closely with the organizations meeting their SEG & Sustainability needs in terms of setting up the process/ systems, compliance and reporting on the subject matter, including the environment, society, economy, culture etc.
- Consultation with clients on technical sustainability reporting and advisory capabilities.
- Focus on Sustainability Research on Responsible Investments, Climate change policy advisory, green bonds and CSR.
- Work on the variety of projects focusing on strategy, ESG due diligence, and implementation.
- Work externally with partners, help in create annual CSR plans and execute CSR projects.
- Manage day to day execution and create regular updates on key milestone and impact analysis for team members.
- Knowledge of preparing sustainability reports and strategies, such as undertaking materiality assessments, peer benchmarking, stakeholder engagement activities and preparation of internal and external reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practices as well as a good understanding of the issues within the Sustainability industry, including the sustainability reporting frameworks such as Business Responsibility Reporting (BRR), Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting (BRSR), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), amongst others.
- Research and resolve emerging client issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies.
- Thoroughly understands our client’s unique needs, ambitions and expectations.
- Building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service.
- Work in collaboration with other leaders to implement processes and technologies that reduce the organization’s carbon footprint.
- Work closely with various departments to drive and manage activities to contribute towards building inclusive culture within the company.
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Good business development skills;
- Research and technical skills;
- Excellent email and report writing skills;
- Good team-work spirit.