Manager, Forensic and Investigation (Ref: HK-M-FIS-CRF)
FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION SERVICES is seeking suitable candidates with high calibre to supervise projects in forensic accounting, investigation and regulatory compliance consulting, mainly in Hong Kong and China, for a wide range of clients including listed companies, financial institutions, multi-national corporations and legal counsels.
- University graduates with recognized professional accounting or other related qualifications
- At least 6 years’ experience* in forensic accounting, investigation, regulatory compliance consulting, corporate advisory or other enforcement related background
- Analytical mindset with good commercial sense
- Supervisory / managerial experience preferred
- Good report writing skills
- Effective communication in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Travel may be required for cross-border assignments
* Candidates with less experience will be considered for the posts of Assistant Manager.
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now”
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.