Assistant Manager – Outsourcing
Assistant Manager - Outsourcing
We are looking for an experienced Chartered Accountants, with 3-4 years’ experience to join our outsourcing division .
Qualifications & experience:
- Chartered Accountants with 3-4 years of experience in outsourcing division
Roles & Responsibility:
- Oversee the daily work of the team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with the deadlines (e.g. accounts submission, payroll deadlines, tax filing and payment deadlines)
- Collation of periodical financial management information of the Clients.
- Review of various management reports on a monthly basis / need basis for setting corporate financial objectives and for decision making and corrective measures
- Handling end-to-end Accounting and Finance activities of the Clients including:
– Bank Reconciliations
– Fixed Asset Accounting
– Preparing and maintaining statutory books of accounts
– Finalization of annual accounts
- Preparing of monthly Trial Balance, P & L A/c and Balance Sheet, reconciliation statements, fixed assets and financial statements in compliance with time and accuracy norms
- Timely filing of various returns to the statutory authorities
- Preparing plans, internal budgets and financial forecasts.
- Assistance in incorporation of new companies
- Co-ordinating and handling discussions with the Statutory Auditors and responding to their queries for conducting statutory audits and ensuring the successful completion of audit.
- Assisting clients with company payroll, Service Tax registrations, interaction with bank and ad hoc requirements
- Making notes, presentations, reports etc for discussions with the Senior Management of the Clients
- Ensuring that the quality level of service provided to clients is of the highest standard as expected, seeking to build and develop client relationships
- Respond to queries from Client Management issues in a confident and professional manner
- Any other related job duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management of the Client
- Delegate work to the team members effectively in order to minimise workflow peaks and troughs and meet both internal and external deadlines
- Demonstrate a corporate attitude and always manage with the best interests of the organisation,
- Conduct efficient research into client problems using internal contacts in the first instance
- Keep up-to-date with accountancy practice and take personal responsibility for own development
- Be flexible regarding working hours during busy periods in order to meet client/internal deadlines
- Undertake a range of other ad hoc tasks as directed