- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver marketing objectives and creating content for marketing collaterals (brochures, videos, presentations)
- Leading and developing content for digital strategy and social media
- Deliver monthly report, track ROI and budget tracking to deliver the reports to the Partners
- Responsible for internal and external communication,
- Experience in finding relevant opportunity in conferences, seminar, events, other internal/external events and lead the initiatives
- Foster cooperation and relationships with business partners, professional bodies, universities, and industrial zones
- Liaise with suppliers of marketing collaterals.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably a master’s in marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience marketing or communications
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication, presentation skills, editing skills with attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite (InDesign), MS Office (especially with Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with website, social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and confident in a complex environment. Strong public relations and interpersonal skills