Manager – Tax Services, Hong Kong
Mazars Tax Services is seeking high caliber candidates to join our Hong Kong tax team. With Mazars, you will have a chance to handle a wide range of clients and to be involved in managing challenging assignments.
- Use your technical ability and your client relationship skills to win and develop new business
- Develop and implement innovative ways to approach client needs, e.g. the issues they face, market situation and developments to initiate new service and product offerings to clients
- Undertake business development activities and market tax services to clients and potential clients
- Keep up with new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and potential clients
- Manage and coordinate tax compliance work for clients
- Provide tax consulting services to clients
- Managing a group of people
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or other relevant university degree
- Qualified member of professional accounting body
- Strong ability to build client relationships
- Excellent managerial, organizational, project management, analytical and verbal/written English and Chinese
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance and consultancy work in Hong Kong tax.
- Experience in financial services will be an advantage
All applicants received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.