Manager – HK Tax Team (Ref: HK-TM – HKTax)
Mazars Tax Services is seeking high caliber candidates to join our Hong Kong tax team. With Mazars, you will have a chance to handle a wide range of clients and to be involved in managing challenging assignments.
- Use your technical ability and your client relationship skills to win and develop new business
- Develop and implement innovative ways to approach client needs, e.g. the issues they face, market situation and developments to initiate new service and product offerings to clients
- Undertake business development activities and market tax services to clients and potential clients
- Keep up with new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and potential clients
- Manage and coordinate tax compliance work for clients
- Provide tax consulting services to clients
- Managing a group of people
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or other relevant university degree
- Qualified member of professional accounting body
- Strong ability to build client relationships
- Excellent managerial, organizational, project management, analytical and verbal/written English and Chinese
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance and consultancy work in Hong Kong tax.
- Experience in financial services will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply”.
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.