Audit Team – KICPA
We are looking for a Senior KICPA to provide a high quality Audit service to our clients. The successful candidate will be given a unique chance to :
- Directly contribute to fast development of Mazars Korea
- Enjoy being part of a diverse multicultural Mazars community in Korea
- Exprerience a large variety of assignments and clients’ industries
- Attend regional training programs outside Korea
- Explore rotational opportunities abroad and be encouraged to do so
(Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountant)
- As an Audit staff or senior, you will work with a team of professionals in the analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting.
- You will also work for financial advisory (e.g. Valuation, Due diligence and so on) and consulting projects (e.g. K-SOX, US-SOX testing, implementation of internal control system).
- Most of the clients will be foreign-invested companies.
- Proficiency in English
- Analytical, technical, project management and interpersonal skills
- Eager to work in an international environment
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Enthusiastic with intrapreneurship and leadership
- Strong ethics
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services. Operating in over 86 countries, the firm draws on the expertise of 20,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development. Mazars is a positively different firm. Differentiated by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business, we are entrepreneurs with a strong European heritage. We are proud of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world. We work with a wide range of clients – from individuals to local businesses to large corporate companies and global organizations – across many sectors. Our team has one common goal – to focus on our clients’ agendas and deliver value through a personal touch backed by big experience.