DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides professional and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the managing partner, including preparation of correspondence, proposals, reports, presentation materials, taking minutes of meeting and filing, handling confidential information, scheduling meetings, diary management, and other clerical tasks for the Managing Partner.
- Works closely with team members to ensure the preparation for meetings, presentations and other engagements.
- Assists the Managing Partner in chasing deliverables of concerned key personnel.
- Arranges travel documents and itineraries, accommodation and VISA of the Managing Partner.
- Manages and coordinates all business-related affairs with internal and external parties.
- Organizes seminar and other events that may be attended by the Managing Partner, in coordination with HR Department.
- Handles the registration of the company to different organizations such as but not limited to ACPAPP, PICPA, Chambers of Commerce.
- Screens and directs phone calls to appropriate person.
- Screens and distributes correspondences.
- Checks and monitors the business email of the Managing Partner, sends replies in behalf of the Managing Partner for certain type of messages and manages auto-reply.
- Endorses phone bills for payment request to the Treasury Manager.
- Processes the reimbursements of the Managing Partner.
- Assists in ad-hoc projects from time to time.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any business course
- With 1-2 years related work experience
- Mature, efficient, accountable, trustworthy, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and handle multi-tasking
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office