Mazars in Korea is looking for a Sales Admin to manage efficient and effective sales administration to meet the requirements of our service lines including monitoring day to day needs, tracking and producing billing data, ensuring reports are delivered on time, assisting partner in charge in resolving day to day issues, managing clients’ contracts.
Roles & Responsiblities :
- This role will be part of Business support team, assisting Accounting & Outsourcing team’s sales administrative works. It includes:
- Prepare and manage contracts and client information and payment details
- Produce necessary documents and reports for sales management
- Conduct research for sales (client research, data collecting)
- Support Partner for Accounting & Outsourcing team’s activities
- Support line of business administration works
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English and Korean is required.
- Fluency in French is a plus.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet (MS Word, Excel)
Our “Must haves” :
- You have excellent organizational, multi-tasking and administration skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and can be part of the team and support colleague in tasks.
- You are self-motivated, responsible, and reliable.
- You are dynamic, proactive and able to find solutions to problems.
- You are willing to work in an international environment.
- You are eager to develop both existing and new skills for a successful career.
*This position will have a 3-months probation period. (Salary fully paid) During the probation period, your performance will be assessed and after a final interview, you will officially joining Mazars in Korea.
To submit your job application, please send an email to email@example.com including your name and the position you are applying to in your email and CV file:
- BS – Sales admin_Name