Mazars in the Philippines seeks out its highly motivated Senior Accountant to join our teams in Makati City, Philippines with the following sets:
Duties and Responsibilities;
- To manage corporate banks, to check and report on daily transactions and fund transfers
- To process invoices, vouchers, bank reconciliation, currency revaluation, vendor setup, client engaged setup through Netsuite, to perform effective monthly closing in coordination with Mazars Asia Pacific Finance team
- To perform tax filing for the compensation and expanded VAT on a monthly, quarterly and yearly schedule
- To answer internal queries on tax
- To establish and follow up schedule of accounting and reporting deadlines
- To adjust his/her role/tasks whenever required by management, including client support
- To remind deadlines and ask for assistance in advance (at least 3 days before deadlines) to direct supervisor
- To demonstrate analytical skills, proactive involvement; to take initiatives
- Enthusiastically help teams & peers whenever needed
- To understand company activity and to adapt quickly to surroundings
- To understand financing models & methodologies; to develop own technical expertise
- To effectively manage time & prioritize workload
- To be high level computer literate with complex accounting and finance reporting softwares
- To timely fill in time-sheets in accordance with the company’s standards
- To avoid error in work documents. If mistake is done, to inform supervisor and to correct it quickly.
- To keep confidentiality regarding the information obtained from the Company or clients.
- To meet the deadlines of the assigned tasks.
- To accurately use all the equipment provided by the company.
Qualification and Requirements.
- Degree in BS Accountancy
- Professional license CPA
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- With minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the same field
- With excellent reporting skills
- Organization and timemanagement skills
- Ability to deliver result with high quality
- Proficient in use of MS Office 2007 or later, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Word, Internet and email
12th Flr Makati Skyplaza Bldg. Ayala Ave. Makati City Philippines