Senior Accountant – Business Services
Senior Accountant - Business Services
YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life.
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it.
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 89 countries, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true life experience.
Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Our team is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to hit the ground running.
We are looking for someone who will be able to take on medium-to-large jobs autonomously. You will communicate directly with clients and will demonstrate your reliability on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who wishes to continue learning and developing and who will participate in our development sessions actively. Ideally, you will apply the knowledge to your jobs to ensure that you are always operating efficiently. You will also be passionate about upskilling your junior team members on a continued basis.
About the role:
- Preparation of returns and Financial Statements for Trusts, Partnerships and Companies.
- Provision and research of taxation advice.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Prompt and effective communication with clients through emails, phone calls and meetings.
- Review of BAS’s and IAS’s.
- Training of new graduates and/or co-workers.
- Management of personal work-flow.
- Preparation of fees.
- 4-5 years of experience within a public practice accounting firm.
- Commerce related degree.
- Completion of CA/CPA qualifications.
- Strong problem solving and workflow planning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with MYOB AE (desirable).
- Experience with Xero (desirable).
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
About Mazars Queensland:
Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true-life experience.
To help you in achieving your full potential, we offer:
- Inclusive and diverse team environment
- Vibrant and social culture
- Meaningful work with a diverse client base in a range of industries
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Staff benefits including insurance, discounts, and rewards.
- CBD inner-city location
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply for our position!