• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
Our team is looking for a full-time Senior Accountant to hit the ground running. This role would suit someone who is autonomous and technically experienced. With your skills and abilities, you will be able to take on medium to large jobs and liaise with the client directly to resolve queries. We need a reliable and hardworking person who can be trusted to take on jobs. We are looking for someone who is eager to apply the knowledge they have gained in their career and to also take advantage of the training available throughout the firm and in the team.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for Trusts, Partnerships and Companies
- Provision and research of taxation advice
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Prompt and effective communication with clients through emails, phone calls and meetings
- Review of BAS’s and IAS’s
- Training of new graduates and/or co-workers
- Liaison with the team manager for feedback or advice
- Management of personal work-flow
- Preparation of fees
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
- 4-5 years of experience within the Accounting industry (Public Practice)
- Commerce related degree
- Completion of CA/CPA qualifications
- Strong problem solving and workflow planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with MYOB AE (desirable)
- Experience with Xero (desirable)
- Ability to work well within a team environment
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. Thus, we encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply.