• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
Senior (Business Advisory)
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, group tax summary and loan summary for corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships, Individuals & SMSF’s
• Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns, activity statements
• Working as part of a team where you will work closely with other intermediate and senior business services accountants
• Use of MYOB suite, Xero, Class Super
• Liaising with clients and other external service providers
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
• A minimum of 4-7 years’ experience in Business Services / Accounting
• Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
• Chartered Accountants Program or near completion
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to supervise, train and mentor junior team members
• Willingness to lead and learn
Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family. At Mazars, if you believe you can do it, we can help you achieve it. If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply using the following link https://mazarsaustralia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=45