Senior Audit Associate
The Senior Audit Associate lead Audit Associates in conducting audit activities in accordance with auditing standards, policies and approved audit program for the engagement. Prepares audit working papers and drafts audit report with audit notes, findings and supporting documents relative to the audit engagement.
Detailed Job Description:
- Conduct financial statements of multinational companies as well as small and medium sized entities in various industries including: Manufacturing, Shared services and Lending institution.
- Designed and executed responses to material misstatements, reviewed accounting estimates for bias, analyzed significant unusual transactions and performed journal entries testing designed to detect management override.
- Manage team activities and delegate assignments to ensure timely issuance of audit report
- Coordinate with team members and client personnel to resolve complex accounting issues or audit findings
- Supervise, train, evaluate and provide feedback to junior staff to ensure their future development
- Prepare and analyze financial statements using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to determine audit conclusions
- Examine, records and interview senior management and client staff to ensure internal controls and recorded transactions are in accordance with Accounting Standards.
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations and government legislation
- Involve in the engagement, other than statutory audit, such as agreed upon procedures and due diligence and etc.
- Perform other related tasks assigned by the Audit Manager in the completion of the audit assignment.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Must have at least one to two (1 – 2) years experience as Audit Associate obtained from a big or known auditing firm, recently or within the last three (3) years
- Highly analytical, excellent interpersonal communication (both oral and written) and with leadership skills.
- Audit and compliance experience in diversified Industries
- Skills in the Philippine Financial Reporting Standards (PFRS) and Philippine Standards on Auditing (PSA)
- Skills in planning, budgeting, risk or controls assessment and managing each audit engagement
- Has experience both in local statutory audit and foreign audit reporting package
- Handled multiple clients for audit and/or review of financial reports
- Experience in Internal and Special Audits and Tax compliance are also preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel and work both locally and abroad, if necessary.