Senior Consultant, Business & Risk Consulting
Business & Risk Consulting
You be working with our highly motivated team of professionals to provide solutions to our wide range of local & international clients. In addition of leading teams for Internal Audit & Risk & Compliance projects, you will be assisting in client development activities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead & supervise a team of professionals to complete the engagements assigned, including providing timely supervision of the work papers and reporting
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, as well as able to work independently on engagements assigned
- Assist in ERM & Process Improvement related engagements
- Work closely with Managers to build strong client relationship
- Education & Professional Credentials: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting; Finance) OR Professional Qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, ACCA, CFE).
- Professional Experiences: 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience in internal and / or external audit of an established public accounting firm. Those with experiences from consulting firms or commercial in-house Internal Audit Department, as well as experiences working in China are added advantage.
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Recognised professional qualifications such as CPAs, Cas, CIA
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Willing to travel within APAC (around 50% during the year)
- Strong proficiency in English and Chinese languages
- Data analytics skill will be added advantage