SENIOR CONSULTANT – FINANCIAL ADVISORY
Senior Consultant: Financial Advisory Services
SENIOR CONSULTANT – FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Ho Chi Minh Office
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory Services Company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Following our strong development, we invite candidates with over 3 years of working experience in Financial Advisory Services or Audit & Assurance to apply for our Senior Consultant position based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
Join the 23,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
- Conduct Financial Advisory Services work (due diligence and other transaction services work), including performance of analysis and procedures as defined in the scope of work of the engagement letter for all types of projects (in particular buy-side and sell-side projects);
- Attend meetings with prospects, clients, targets’ representatives and other advisors;
- Preparation of draft reports, in particular for due diligence following the guidelines and templates used within Mazars Group;
- Due to the nature of the projects, the role would involve a combination of off-site work (done from Mazars office) and on-site work and visits (in Vietnam and potentially overseas);
- Being part of a team on projects conducted by Mazars FAS practice and leading a team to deal with Financial Advisory Services projects under direct supervision of a dedicated Manager;
- Support Manager in training, managing and reviewing work of junior staff.
- Over 3 years of experience as a financial advisory consultant and/or financial auditor;
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance, accounting, auditing and/or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, others);
- Fluent English, both writing and speaking;
- Excellent computer-literacy skills;
- Excellent organizational, planning and multitasking capabilities;
- Leadership and coaching skills;
- Capable and eager to work with various types of people;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong sense of ethics with emphasis on confidentiality and integrity.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email to email@example.com the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
Mazars Ho Chi Minh Office
Address: 10th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (08) 38-241-493
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City