Senior, Forensic and Investigation (Ref: HK-S-FIS-CRF)
Senior Associates - Forensic and Investigation
FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATION SERVICES is seeking suitable candidates with high calibre to supervise projects in forensic accounting, investigation and regulatory compliance consulting, mainly in Hong Kong and China, for a wide range of clients including listed companies, financial institutions, multi-national corporations and legal counsels.
- University graduates with recognized professional accounting or other related qualifications
- 3 to 4 years* experience in business recovery, forensic accounting, investigation, regulatory compliance consulting or other enforcement related background
- Analytical mindset with good commercial sense and business experience
- Good report writing skills
- Effective communication in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Travel may be required for cross-border assignments
* Candidates with less experience will be considered for the posts of Associates.
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence to email@example.com by email and quoting reference. To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at www.mazars.hk.