QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- UG – Any graduate
- PG – Chartered Accountant (Mandatory)
- 8-12 yrs post qualification
- Must have strong knowledge of Indian accounting standards.
- Must have reasonable knowledge of IFRS
- Strong knowledge of Auditing Standards including clarified ISAs
- Well versed with statutory compliance under various laws such as income tax act, sales tax etc.
- Experience in managing audit of listed entities
- Excellent communication skills including speaking and writing effectively in English
- Should have effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients
- Should be able to manage large, medium scale multi-location assignments
- Aid in the identification of business development as well as help expand the client base by identifying and growing current client portfolio
- Ability to prioritize, works on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Understanding of Firm’s Quality and Risk Management procedures
- Lead and motivate a team of Managers, Assistant Managers, Executives and Audit Assistants and ensure that team delivers high quality work
- Assist with the career development of team members as well as work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide exceptional service as well
- Willingness and ability to travel