CONSULTANT (Governance Risk & Internal Controls)
Consultant (Governance Risk & Internal Controls)
- UG – B.Com/BBA
- PG – Chartered Accountant
- 0-2 years post qualification
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills required.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Reliability of financial reporting and compliance with applicable law.
- Adding value by applying your specialist knowledge to your client portfolio
- Assisting in client management and relationship development
- Enterprise risk assessments operational process reviews.
- Regular submissions/ postings to knowledge databases.
- Key role in developing audit project plans, allocating resources and leading staff members.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- Continuous monitoring of time and costs during the assignment.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).