Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Senior – Outsourcing (Tax Compliance Services)to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide tax compliance services for clients
- Perform work independently and effectively according to superior’s assignments for tax services in compliance with laws and regulation within time frame for each client handled
- Responsible for leading assignments (planning, implementation, monitoring) of tax compliance
- Prepare independently tax reports, maintaining a high level of efficiency to ensure compliance with Local tax regulation for each client handled
- Resolve technically more complex sections with minimum guidance
- Develop ability to manage priorities, set up deadlines in order to meet clients needs
- University Degree from a reputable university in Accounting or Fiscal Administration with min GPA of 3.0
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Tax consulting firm
- Excellent understanding of Indonesian tax standards and regulation
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Able to work in a diversified cultural environment
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills