AOS TEAM – Senior Payroll Specialist
Senior Payroll Specialist
Job Description : Senior Payroll Specialist
Team : Accounting and Outsourcing Department
Mazars Korea is looking to appoint a Senior Payroll Specialist to provide a high quality Payroll outsourcing service to the Accounting & Outsourcing team’s client.
This person will manage the full payroll process including receiving, validating, and completing payroll related data activities. The role will also take full ownership of all client communications, ensuring timely responses, follow through, and resolution of client enquiries.
- Handling day to day payroll and other payroll-related tasks, including personal income tax, compulsory insurance, labour, etc. for international clients.
- Ensuring efficient and high-quality delivery of payroll services to clients, as well as complient with statutory regulations.
- Developing and maintaining distinct relationships with peers at client organizations;
- Building and developing a payroll team, including the implementation of best practices as well documenting and standardizing the payroll approach.
- Doing researches and analysis on payroll and related issues when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in payroll related fields.
- Experience in an accounting and/or payroll provider firm is preferred.
- You are fluent in English and Korean
- You have solid knowledge of Korean labor legislations and regulations
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- You are professional and able to keep sensitive information completely confidential and organized.
- You are eager to develop both existing and new skills for a successful career.
Our “must haves”
- You are highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- You have a proactive attitude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems
- You are self-motivated, responsible, passionate and reliable.
- You are willing to work in an international environment
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services. Operating in over 89 countries, the firm draws on the expertise of 23,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development. Mazars is a positively different firm. Differentiated by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business, we are entrepreneurs with a strong European heritage. We are proud of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world. We work with a wide range of clients – from individuals to local businesses to large corporate companies and global organizations – across many sectors. Our team has one common goal – to focus on our clients’ agendas and deliver value through a personal touch backed by big experience.