Senior/Associate – Commercial Management Department (Retail Project)
Commercial Management Department provides accounting & outsourcing service to local and cross border clients as well as coordinate large assignments on a regional or global level. We are looking for a high caliber to join the team.
Role and Responsibility:
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- Reconciling credit card statement and department store to own record
- Verifying expense claims posting and payment
- Work at client’s office whenever required
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Analyse current work procedure and build an efficient practice
- Support daily accounting duty
- LCCI/Diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of accounting experience in retail/FMCG experience are preferable
- Hands on PC skills and familiar with computerized accounting system such as Blackline/SAP Concur is advantage
- Self-motivated, hardworking, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now”
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement.
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.