We are looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop business automation tools.
This position(s) will be permanently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, debug, and implementation of applications to satisfy business requirements
- Provide technical consultation for developing new system or enhancing existing ones to support the business needs
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommended implementations
- Perform code reviews and testing
- To provide post-implementation system supports.
- To involve in systems and user documentation.
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Must has knowledge in NetSuite scripting and NetSuite Suitelet.
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Software Engineer/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI will be added advantage.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, willing, and able to learn independently
- A good team player, collaborates well in cross-functional teams
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the “Apply Button” now.
The remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.