• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
We are currently seeking an ambitious Superannuation Accountant to join our firm full-time. Our Superannuation team works closely together and with the business services teams to deliver high-quality outcomes for their clients. The role provides training and support so that you can expand your skills and become a trusted member of the firm.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Preparation of Financial Statements and Annual Returns
• Preparation of Activity Statements and of other quarterly obligations (e.g. TBAR)
• Undertaking of research and assistance with the preparation of advice for clients
• Preparation of minutes and resolutions.
• Management of personal work-flow to minimise write-offs.
• Liaison with the SMSF Auditor for the completion of annual auditing requirements.
• Completion of some administrative tasks (as required).
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
• 1 – 3 years of experience within the Accounting industry (Public Practice) including Su-perannuation experience.
• Commerce related degree
• Experience in superannuation software, e.g. ClassSuper
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Current study of CA/CPA (or an interest in undergoing this)
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. Thus, we encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply.