Supervisor – Business Advisory
YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
• At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
• If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
• Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 89 countries, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’. At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
About the job:
• Preparation of tax assignments
• Preparation of financial statements
• Communication with Clients and regulatory bodies
• Preparation of billing
• Delegation of tasks
• Assist junior staff in a range of matters, providing technical and non-technical support
• Business Development, driving improvement and efficiencies as well as developing internal and external networks
• Ideally have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Business Services/ Advisory Accounting
• Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent) and ideally Chartered Accountants Program
• Good working experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, MYOB and Xero
• Working knowledge of Class Super highly regarded
• Ability to lead the team and work with others
• Confidence in dealing with clients and technical issues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Willingness to learn
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MAZARS IN NORTH SYDNEY
International and domestic work and travel options / Learning and development program / Study assistant (financial support and study leave) / Employee referral bonus / Wellbeing program and flu vaccinations / Social club activities / Charity and community forums / Flexible working / Paid professional membership / Employee assistance program / Paid parental leave / Discounts on : Banking, Insurance, Health Insurance, Retail and Entertainment, Health and Wellbeing.