Mazars Tax Services is seeking high caliber candidates to join our fast growing HK tax team. This is an entry level position for those who aspire to develop their career as a professional tax advisor.
What you can expect
- Handle day-to-day tax compliance assignment
- Conduct research on tax issues and review of tax provision
- Support senior and manager in tax advisory projects
- Assist in tax consulting for M&A, IPO and ad hoc projects
Who we are looking for
- University graduates with recognized professional accounting qualification
- A team player who also has the ability to handle assignments independently and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical, management and organization skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of a competitive salary package, you will be receiving a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, a 5-day working week, birthday leave, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay and study leave. Apply now!
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.