Senior Tax Accountant – HK Tax Team (Ref. HK-STA-HKTax)
Mazars Tax Services
is seeking high caliber candidates to join our Hong Kong tax team. With Mazars, you will have a chance to handle a wide range of clients and to be involved in managing challenging assignments.
- Relevant University degrees;
- Minimum 2 years* solid experience in compliance and consultancy work in Hong Kong tax;
- Ability to handle assignments independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong commitments to pursue a career in taxation and business advisory services;
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical, management and organization skills;
- Proficient in spoken/written English and Chinese;
- Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as applicants for the position of Tax Accountants.
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply Now”
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.