Tax Accountant – PRC Tax (Ref: HK-TA-PRCTax)
- Handle day-to-day tax compliance
- Conduct research on tax issues
- Support manager in tax consulting project
- Tax provision review
- Assist in Tax Advisory for M&A project
- University graduates with recognized professional accounting qualification;
- Tax experience in PRC tax is advantage
- Ability to handle assignments independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical, management and organization skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical and life insurance and a 5-day working week. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence and quoting reference in your application by clicking “Apply” or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mazars CPA limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants received will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. By submitting your application, you agree our data privacy statement stated on http://www.mazars.hk/Legal-and-privacy/Data-Privacy-Statement .
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.