• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
In the role you will be working within a small highly technical Tax team. This role needs a professional with a passion for Tax who enjoys reading and researching legislation. Someone who has a commercial mind to be able to apply the Tax law to business situations and provide practical advice to clients.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Providing high level of tax advice in all areas of taxation
• Provide services to local and international clients • Work across a diverse range of industries • Tax advisory for companies and individuals
• Taxation compliance
• Report to the Tax Director
• Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
• Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
• Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
• Liaising and negotiating with the ATO on behalf of clients
• Review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
• Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
To Apply For This Position You Will Need To Have:
• Degree in Business/Commerce
• At least 3 years previous Tax Consulting/Business Services experience in a public practice
• Completed or undertaking a CA/CPA
• Ideally undertaking a Masters Of Tax
• Permanent Residency or a Citizen
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. Thus, we encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply: