Mazars Indonesia is looking for a Tax Manager to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
Lean more about Mazars in Indonesia and the tax team at Mazars throughout Asia Pacific.
Requirements for the role
- University Degree from a reputable university in Accounting or Fiscal Administration with min GPA of 3.0
- Minimum 6 years working experience in tax consulting firm with transfer pricing expertise and tax dispute expertise
- Experience in managing subordinates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, management and organizational skills, plus sound knowledge of international tax
- Holding tax consultant certification a positive
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Computer literacy
- Must possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Applicants must be able to work independently and in a team, be willing to take the initiative, work under pressure and with a variety of people and organizations
- Experience with multi-national firms would be an advantage