AT MAZARS, YOU DON”T JUST HAVE CONTACTS, YOU CREATE A WORLD-CLASS NETWORK.
Mazars in Australia is looking for top talent to join our internationally integrated partnership which has over 25 years’ local experience specializing in Audit and Advisory Services.
About the opportunity:
As part of the Tax team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
The work will involve:
- Tax advisory for companies and individuals
- Taxation compliance
Reporting to the Tax Partner, you will be involved in:
- Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
- Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
- Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
- Liaising and negotiating with the ATO on behalf of clients
- Preparation/review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
- Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
The main focus of this role is on the provision of high level tax advice in all areas of taxation. Therefore, experience is required in relation to providing income tax advice relating to corporate tax, CGT, companies, personal income tax and international tax.
To be a successful Tax Manager at Mazars Australia, we are looking for the following attributes:
- 5 years’ experience working in taxation advice
- Have or completing a Masters of Law/Tax
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Willingness to learn
Why join Mazars?
Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. To help you in achieving your full potential, we offer:
- Professional development to support career progression
- Regular training and coaching
- Meaningful work with a diverse client base in a range of industries
- Inclusive and diverse team environment
- Vibrant and social culture
- Work-life balance
Mazars is a fast growing firm in Australia with innovation and positive social contribution at its core. If you would like to be a part of this rewarding environment, apply now.