• Your Years At Mazars, Years That Count!
• At Mazars, You Don’t Just Have Contacts, You Create A World-Class Network
• With Over 100 Countries, Mazars Is Your Door To International Opportunity
At Mazars, we are looking for top talents to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and building our future and theirs! Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true life experience. Those years are the ones that shape you, that push you forward, that leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to the growth of a strongly developing group. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services..
As part of the Tax team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career. The main focus of this role is on the provision of high level tax advice in all areas of taxation. Therefore, experience is required in relation to providing income tax advice relating to corporate tax, CGT, companies, personal income tax and international tax.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Tax advisory for companies and individuals
• Taxation compliance
• Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
• Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
• Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
• Liaising and negotiating with the ATO on behalf of clients
• Preparation/review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
• Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
To Apply For The Position You Will Need To Have:
• 5 years’ experience working in taxation advice
• Have or completing a Masters of Law/Tax
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Willingness to learn
To Dare, To Create, To Innovate. At Mazars, we favour people over processes. Thus, we encourage our staff to speak up, contribute and share their innovative ideas.
If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply.