We have opportunities for interested candidates in our tax department – GST team. We render GST compliance and advisory services to our clients. Your main responsibility will be to provide timely and accurate services for our clients, including ensuring the timely delivery of tax advisory deliverables and the timely filing of the GST returns.
- Assist with GST compliance work, which involves preparation and/or review of clients’ GST returns prior to submission
- Assist with the application of GST registration, exemption, and schemes
- Assist clients with IRAS GST audits and queries
- Opportunities to liaise with clients as part of servicing the assigned portfolios and develop client relationships and seek out additional business opportunities
- Opportunities to conduct GST healthchecks such as Assisted Self-Help Kit (ASK) reviews, and Assisted Compliance Assurance Programme (ACAP) reviews
- Opportunities to have advisory exposure in the course of handling GST compliance work, advising clients on GST implications and applicable treatment of their business transactions
- Opportunities to meet and prospect new clients as part of growing the GST business
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant disciplines, such as ACCA or Diploma in Accountancy or Business management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience. Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possesses good writing skills.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and good attention to details.
- Exposures to ASK reviews, and ACAP reviews would be an advantage.