YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
The Team Administrator will help support one of our Business Services teams with their client administration.
About the job:
• Administrative support to Business Services team in: invoices, client correspondence, photocopying, mail management
• Strong skills with all Microsoft office applications
• Undertake Electronic lodgements, database updates, maintaining filing systems
• Provide the lead Partner with administrative support: diary management, correspondence, arranging client meetings, greeting clients and undertaking project work
• Work as part of the administrative team assisting with adhoc projects, initiatives and relief reception
• Experienced working at reception/administration in a professional services firm
• Understand an accounting environment and its administrative support requirements
• Experienced with accounting systems and databases (ATO, ASIC, APS or similar accounting software)
• Have studied in Business Administration (not essential)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work as part of a team as well as operate autonomously
• Great time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi task to meet deadlines
• Great attention to detail and able to work accurately
• Enjoy a challenge, have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
• A strong & dedicated work ethic
Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family. At Mazars, if you believe you can do it, we can help you achieve it. If you feel that you are ready to join our family, please apply using the link
Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted