Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
The role will be a vital member for the execution of deliverables in projects. You will analyse transaction structures and assist by providing your preliminary findings in respect of tax due diligence reviews, restructuring advice and ad-hoc tax advisory projects, etc.
- Manage client portfolio in the area of transfer pricing.
- Work with managers, peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to local and multinational clients across industries in Malaysia and globally.
- Support the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly.
- Support the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant tax/transfer pricing experience
- Strong knowledge of Malaysia and international Tax Laws
- Technically skilled at benchmarking and market research, and working knowledge of Transfer Pricing concepts, Indonesian and global Transfer Pricing rules
- Able to work independently in a fast-moving and pressing deadline environment
- Proficient in English, especially writing skills
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team
- Strong MS Excel skills, and familiar with Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word and PowerPoint)