We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Treasury and Admin Assistant. This role offers an excellent opportunity to quickly build upon your accounting and treasury operation experience, and provide administrative support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor the client’s daily cash flow activities, including cash positioning, funding, and forecasting.
- Process vendor payments on e-Banking platforms in an accurate and timely manner for multiple clients.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate processing of payments.
- Attend email and call inquiries on matters pertaining to payment status and payment rejection.
- Investigate and follow up on unreconciled or failed payment transactions.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders in processing XBRL requests.
- Plan the work to ensure deliverables are timely and processes are efficient.
- Involve in any other ad-hoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partner(s).
Compliance and documentation:
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures in treasury operations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, files, and documentation related to treasury and administrative activities.
- Minimum “A” level or Diploma holder
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and fully commit to work schedule